- Fund raising for the Bhutan National Heritage Foundation, which is involved with capacity building in the cultural management and preservation of tangible cultural heritage with an eye on Bhutan being placed on UNESCO’s world heritage sites. Spend the month of August 2012 with Dr. Ingrid Jordt, Burmese and Bhutanese scholar as we launch this cultural restoration project.
- Raise funds to provide direct humanitarian aide to orphans and children in Cambodia and Burma (Myanmar)
- Sustainable development in Cambodia
- Promoting education in Chennai (Madras) and Varanasi, Jaipur and Dehradun
- Resource Center to empower Dalit (Gypsy) women near Chennai
- Fund raising events for the Children’s Educational Development Institute (C.E.D. Institute) and the Girls’ Institute for Technology (G.I.F.T.) Dehradun, both founded by Buddhist monk, Lama Tenzin Choegyal